Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our little Valentine

Looking at this picture made me laugh! It's almost as if she was saying I want you to have a Happy Valentine's Day!
I love that when I take out the camera now she'll actually smile! It took awhile for that to happen!

Laurie, my mother-in-law, bought this cute little shirt for her last year in hopes that she would still be able to wear it for Valentine's Day. I promised I would take pictures so she could see and they turned out so well I thought I would share. We hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute

Angie and Jerome said...

Yay I found your blog! Your little angel is too cute! Glad you guys had a nice V-day. Loves!

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

Look at all of her hair! Its getting so long!

Carson said...

Madison Just keeps getting cuter each posting! Hope you are still enjoying Germany, we sure miss it.
Keep the blogs comming!