Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Big Change

How long it was before it was cut. Still can't believe it!
The cut!


I'm mad at myself for not bringing the camera to the salon because it was so much more curly and bouncy before I walked out into the rain to go home. lol But it still looked good just not as good lol.
Madison was in a picture taking mood last night too! A friend of ours saw these pictures and said that we match now hair wise. I guess we kind of do! lol

For a few weeks now I've been feeling that it was time for a change, to my hair. I love my beautiful long hair, I always have. But since it's been getting unbearably hot lately and I haven't cut it in so long I thought it was time to do something about it. I got ideas from friends and family then took the big step yesterday hoping it would turn out like I hoped. It was better! I love it! Although I miss my long hair I love how light my head feels now. I feel renewed! :) So I thought I would post some pictures for you all to see. Enjoy and as a side note: WHOO HOO IT'S HARRY POTTER DAY!

1 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

WAAAAAYY pretty!!! It looks great girl! I've been tempted to cut mine, cuz it's so hot, but I'm trying to grow it out...sigh... That looks like a fun summer style! Loves!