Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Auf Wiedersehen

Our first week in Germany~Trip to Edelweiss Area

As most of you may know, Bryan was told a few weeks ago that he would be shipped off to the desert for four months. In light of this news, Madison and I are leaving Germany to go and stay with my family in Colorado until he joins us in the states. Leaving Germany for the last time is bittersweet. On one hand, I'm grateful to be going home to family who will help me with Madison and help welcome our second child in the world just in case Bryan doesn't make it in time. On the other, I'm leaving so many wonderful people I've met during my stay here behind. To all of you, and you know who you are, thank you for making my time here in Germany a memorable one. You have all impacted my life in your own special ways and I will treasure our friendships for eternity. Hopefully our paths will cross again one day but until they do "God Be With You Till We Meet Again".

2 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

Oh look how little Madison is! We're sad to see you guys go...CRY!!!... We hope everything goes well for you. Let us know if you need anything and when you want to get together. Keep in touch girl! LOOoOoooves!!!

Carson said...

At least you'll leave Germany with some wonderful experiences and memories--especially being sealed together in the Frankfurt Temple! I'm glad our paths could cross for a short time while we were "neighbors" in Hohenecken!