Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby News!!!

Her beautiful little profile! She looks so much like Bryan it's crazy!
A picture of her spine, when I saw it all I could think of was Lizard Baby!
Another profile picture, I believe she was looking right at us when the tech took the picture.
Her little feet

It's official! We're having another little girl!!! Bryan and I are so excited to welcome Lillian Kay Turner into the world next March. The official due date is still March 23rd. She was such a squirmer but the technician was able to get some pretty decent shots. Madison's been looking at them all day and saying Lily. So cute! We can't wait for her to be here! :)

1 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're so happy for you guys! Beautiful name by the way. I love it! Madison is going to be such a great big sister. Great job Mama! :)