Tuesday, August 17, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things







Before Lily came to officially join our family, I always wondered how Madison would feel with a new little one in the house. How would she feel towards Lily? Would she get jealous? I knew she would be a wonderful big sister, but how long would it be until she knew that for herself? Over the past few months, I've watched Madison and Lily together. Madison took her big sister role on like a charm. She's been so protective and loving right from the start. She runs to her bedside when she's cries yelling "I'm coming Lily! I'm coming" until she reaches her destination. Then she ever so gently rubs Lily's face and makes her smile every time. She reads to her, in her own language (lol), any book she can find until she falls asleep. If she can't hold her, she'll always find a way to be near her. It's in these moments that I've felt the Lord putting my worries to rest. My girls needed each other and it shows in both of them how happy they are to be together at last. I will be forever blessed being their mother and I'll always be grateful to have them. So I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite things.

1 comments:

Krista said...

Lily is just too adorable! You are so blessed in your family.