Saturday, August 9, 2008

Madison's New Kicks








She figured out the velcro really quick! lol


So precious!




We just received a box from Nana Kelly (my mom) today and she had sent Madison her first jellies. Of course looking at them was like a blast from the past and all the good times I had in my first jellies! So I dressed her up all cute and put them on her to see the reaction. It took her a few minutes to get used to them but afterwards she was cruising! Just thought we'd share these kodak moments with you.

1 comments:

Carson said...

Hi Nicki and Bryan! Just wanted to say that I loved seeing the pictures of Madison and from the temple. We miss Germany and our wonderful village of Hohenecken. It will still be another twelve days before we move into our house.
Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you..... Elaine