Monday, May 11, 2009

Makeover Night









Sadie is thinking that Kristen is such a creeper!!!








THIS IS SEWIOUS BUSINESS!! lol



We learned that in order to prevent wrinkles, you need to resist from making extreme facial expressions. So Tara and Kristen did their best to keep their faces expressionless.



Tara failed.....big time.

The dinosaur pose!


Which then provokes a dinosaur fight!

I've realized today that I've been a major slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I have all these pictures and haven't shared. Shame on me I know. Anyway, my sister Tara a few weeks ago decided to have a makeover night. She even got out the Revlon book to show us how to properly apply it and such. So serious business! Ultimately, we had a great time and they got super silly in the process. How I will miss them!

1 comments:

Angie and Jerome said...

Vava voom! Lookin good ladies! Those pics look like times me and my sister's hang out! (...sigh...) Although I must say the dino pose is new to me. LOL!